All Canada retro candy wholesale needs, satisfied
Here at Pacific Candy Wholesale, we take our Canada retro candy wholesale business seriously. To fully experience our seemingly endless portfolio of candy and stellar customer service, create your account for free today. Once created, you’ll be granted full access to our online store. Here, you’ll be able to view our prices before purchasing from our Canada retro candy wholesale company. Please note, if you wish to shop for multiple locations, you’ll have to create multiple accounts.
Terms of service
By placing an order with Pacific Candy Wholesale, you agree to the following terms of sale:
We accept Canadian dollars (CAD) only.
- Pacific Candy Wholesale offers free nationwide shipping on all orders over $350.00 with the exception of Nunavut, Yukon, Northwest Territories, and other remote areas.
- You will be contacted prior to shipping if you are in one of these other remote areas. For orders less than $350.00, a flat rate shipping fee of $25.00 will be charged. All products of excessive weight including soft drinks and bulk candy are excluded from our free shipping offer. You will be contacted for any additional fees as a result of excessive weight/size prior to shipping.
- For all orders being shipped to residential addresses, you are responsible for any additional charges as determined by the arranged courier. We will not deliver to a PO Box.
- We are not responsible for any heat-sensitive products during shipping or responsible for any damages caused by the courier.
- All sales are final.
- Pacific Candy Wholesale guarantees dating of three months on all products.
- All picking errors must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of your order. Please report the item number, description, quantity and details of the problem, along with your invoice number to email@example.com and we will get back to you by the end of the second following business day.
- For all Gilliam candy sticks and other bulk candy, the colour may vary from photographs. The manufacturing process often differs slightly with every batch. There are no refunds for colour variance.
- For all Gilliam candy sticks, due to circumstances outside of our control in the delivery process, we cannot guarantee that all sticks will arrive unbroken. The shipping process will most likely cause some sticks to break. We do our utmost to package these items to prevent breakage, but we will not be held responsible for any broken sticks.
- For all soda & other liquid drinks, they should be shipped only with Skid Order. We are not responsible for any damage during the shipping process. Freight will be extra on all pop. In winter, we are not responsible for any pop that becomes frozen.
- For all chips & cotton candy, if the order is not with Skid Order, you may have extra costs for chips and cotton candy because all shipping company charges are going up. We will let you know whether you should expect any additional costs.
For more details regarding our terms and conditions, please contact our Ontario office directly at 289-562-0334.